Nutriorg Amla & Aloe Vera Juice – 1000ml (Pack of 2*500ml)
- Nutriorg aloe vera and amla detoxification pack- helps flush our harmful chemicals and toxins from your body which are the leading cause of diseases.
- Nutriorg detoxification pack helps build immunity system nutriorg detox pack helps protect against old-age arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Nutriorg detox pack also helps in reduces hair fall and improves hair growth.
- Nutriorg amla and aloe vera detox pack improves metabolism, treats intestinal and digestive problems, boosts immunity, and treats dermatitis (skin inflammation) excellent for the female reproductive system.
- It helps take care of skin and hair problems like acne, skin darkening, hair fall, stretch marks, sunburn, sagging and dry skin, and lip and foot care.
Nutriorg Amla Juice is made from Organic Amla, cultivated in the company’s certified organic farmland situated in Rajasthan. Nutriorg Amla Juice is 100% pure and unadulterated. Amla is the richest source of vitamin C. It enhances immunity, good for eyes, skin, and hair. It also helps in improving the efficacy of other vitamins in the body. Amla is also known to improve vitality. Amla is considered the most potent herb to manage overall health and well being. According to the ancient science of Ayurveda, regular consumption of amla balances all three doshas, namely, Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Its cooling properties balance both Vata and Pitta, whereas its drying properties have a balancing effect on Kapha dosha. Amla promotes longevity, improves digestion and health, stimulates hair growth, and enhances concentration and memory. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C; it is considered to contain 20 times more Vitamin C than oranges. It is also rich in proteins and fibres. It contains minerals such as Iron, Calcium and Phosphorous besides Vitamin A and C. Aloe Vera is a multifaceted medicinal plant. The plethora of values and qualities that an Aloe Vera plant possesses can remotely be compared to any other plant or herb. In the world of Ayurveda, it has earned the title of the silent healer and finds numerous mentions in the Ramayana, the Bible and the Vedas.
Endurance, Immunity Booster, Strength Gain