Organic Tasteful Butterfly Pea Tea – Natural stress reducer
Butterfly Pea Tea flower originates from India and is locally known as ‘shankhpushpi’ or ‘vishnukanta’ or ‘aparajita’. The Butterfly Pea Tea is famously known as magic tea because of its color changing properties; the tea changes its color from cobalt-blue to rich violet when we add a few drops of lemon to it! The anthocyanins compound present in the blue pea tea flowers are responsible for its changing color based on the Ph level. The butterfly pea tea taste has a strong earthy and woody flavor, similar to green tea. This tea can be served both
hot and cold but our favorite butterfly tea recipe is sipping it hot with honey and lemon.
Our butterfly pea tea is free from any artificial flavours or preservatives and is 100% organic. The flowers are air dried and packed after passing our quality check parameters. There are numerous butterfly pea tea benefits as it is rich in antioxidants and shows positive effects on the brain and nervous system. There are a lot of proven butterfly pea tea benefits for skin and scalp however, you must drink it for at least a month (30 days) to witness a change.
● Earthy and Woody Flavor: The flavor of butterfly pea tea is homey and comforting to your throat, mind and body.
● Uplifts Mood: The butterfly tea is rich in antioxidants and acts as a perfect key to unlock your happy hormones!
● Improves moisture retention: It helps in skin dryness problems and provides moisture to the skin and activates that inner glow!
● Boosts Hair Growth: The butterfly pea tea has elements that promote hair growth and reduce hair fall and dandruff.
● Makes 35-40 cups per 20 grams!
Dairy Free, gluten free, sugar free
Endurance, Immunity Booster, Strength Gain