How to reduce fat( plump) from the body?

By drinking more water.

Drinking water

. Drinking water may also help prevent long-term weight gain.Improves metabolism. It is especially important to encourage children to drink water, as it can help prevent them from becoming overweight or obese.

Water is 100% calorie-free, helps you burn more calories and may even suppress your appetite if consumed before meals. The benefits are even greater when you replace sugar beverage with water. It is a very easy way to cut back on sugars and calories. Water helps to remove waste from the body

. When the body is dehydrated, it cannot correctly remove waste as urine or feces. Water helps the kidneys to filter toxins and waste while the organ retains essential nutrients and electrolytes.

. Between 2 and 3 percent more calories burn than usually in the 90 minutes after drinking the water.Water may also temporarily increase the body’s resting energy expenditure, or the number of calories burned while resting.

Symptoms that body show when water is insufficient( Dehydration)

When the body is dehydrated, the kidneys retain fluid. Dehydration can also result in hard or lumpy stools and constipation.

Dehydration causing hard and lumpy stool and constipation

Water keeps waste moving by softening or loosening hardened stools. Without water, the body cannot properly metabolize stored fat or carbohydrates.

The first step of this process is hydrolysis, which occurs when water molecules interact with triglycerides (fats) to create glycerol and fatty acids.

Drinking enough water is essential for burns off fat from food and drink, as well as stored fats. Although 80% of your daily water intake usually comes from beverages, the other 20% usually comes from fruits and vegetables.

vegetables which contains water

Apart from water there are many tools to reduce the plump but water is the cheapest and easiest way to reduce the plump.

. Our body needs water to function. Because you constantly lose water through breathing, perspiration, urine, and bowel movements, you have to replenish your body’s water supply regularly.

Badrika Pure Natural Pomegranate juice

check out foodvez for organic products and breakfast essentials which add up to water to reduce your weight gradually.


Make your choices healthy and nutritious. Small steps to improve intake of water is discussed in this blog do check out.

Leave a Reply