Nisarg Organic – Farm, Chia Seeds
₹79.00 – ₹699.00
|Brand||: Nisarg Organic Farm|
|Model Name||: Chia Seeds|
|Quantity||: 100g, 200gm, 500 Gm, 1 Kg|
|Type/Organic/Natural||: Natural 100% & Organic|
|Container Type||: Air Tight Box|
|Packed Specialty||: No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Preservatives, No Chemical|
|Benefits||: Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.|
• Nisarg Organic Chia Seeds are 100% pure, organic certifed, without any additives, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and environment friendly. You will get high-quality products with exceptional customer support and reasonable price.
• Moreover, chia seeds supply many minerals,Omega-3, Dietary Fiber, with phosphorus, calcium, potassium, and magnesium found in the greatest amounts.
• It May help reduce high blood pressure, Weight Loss, highly nutritious, May help reduce inflammation, Benefits heart health, Supportsbone health, Blood sugar control, and Potential skin benefits, is loaded with antioxidants, May support weight loss, Easy to incorporate into your diet.
• The best way to take Chia Seeds is to soak a tablespoon of them in a glass of water for about 15 minutes. You can simply drink the water with soaked seeds or add them to lemon water or in buttermilk, milk, or your desired juice. Since these seeds are high in dietary fiber, they help a person feel full and satiated.
CONVENIENCE & QUALITY GUARANTEED:
• Nisarg Organic Chia Seeds are available in different sizes – 100g, 200g, 500g, and 1kg value pack. Additionally, they are packaged as RESEALABLE pouches for the convenience of our customers. For any reason, if you are not satisfied with our product, we will refund your order in full.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Chia Seeds?
• Chia seeds are the edible seeds of Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant in the mint family native to central and southern Mexico, or of the related Salvia columbariae of the southwestern United States and Mexico. Chia seeds are oval and gray with black and white spots, having a diameter around 2millimetres.
Why use it ?
• Chia seeds contain quercetin, an antioxidant that can reduce your risk of developing several health conditions, including heart disease. The seeds also high in fiber, which can help to lower high blood pressure and, in turn, reduce your risk of developing heart disease. Very beneficial for weight loss.
What are the active ingredients of Chia Seeds?
• Chia seeds are also a rich source of particularly interesting groups of phytocompounds characterized by high biological activity. Omega-3, Dietary Fiber,These are particularly polyphenols: gallic, caffeic, chlorogenic, cinnamic and ferulic acids, quercetin, kaempferol, epicatechin, rutin, apigenin, and p-coumaric acid.
What is the recommended dose?
• 4-12 g / day. You can take this in divided doses.
How can I incorporate this into my daily routine?
• Consider adding a teaspoon of Chia Seeds For juice, Faluda, Ice-Cream, salad, lemon water, etc.
How can I mask the taste and flavor of Chia Seeds ?
• Mix 1 serving (4 gm) of the Chia Seeds with Lemon water, Ice-Cream, Faluda, or juice. To make Falooda Shots, add 4 grams of Chia Seeds to 1 glass of water.
Which is packing available?
• Nisarg Organic Chia Seeds is available in different sizes – 100g, 200g, 500g, and 1kg value pack. Additionally, they are packaged as RESEALABLE pouches for the convenience of our customers. For any reason, if you are not satisfied with our product, we will refund your order in full.
Why Nisarg Organic Farm?
• Our goal is to provide resources to empower your body, mind, and spirit. We support our mission by providing products that are 100% pure, organic, without any additives, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and environmentally friendly. You will get high-quality products with exceptional customer support and reasonable price.
100gm, 200gm, 500gm, 1kg
There are no reviews yet.