Nutraj Special Cashew Nuts W320 500g
- Food Preference Vegetarian
- Suitable For Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, PCOS
- Dietary Preference Natural, Gluten Free, Vegan, Sugar Free
- Added Sugar No
- Added Preservatives No
How to Use
- Used for The sweet, buttery-tasting cashew is a perfect snack when either eaten raw or toasted with a little masala to make healthy roasted cashews. Top salads with chopped cashews. Make homemade granola with a mixture of nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, using cashew.Top yogurt with chopped cashews and fruit. Puree into butter
- Directions of Use Foodvez’s Nutritionist Recommendation: 3-4/day
- Storage Instructions Refrigerate for Freshness & Natural Taste
- Nutrition Content Per 100g: Calories 553kcal, Total Fat 44g, Protein 18g, Total Carbohydrate 33g, Sugars 6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Saturated Fatty Acids 8g, Trans Fatty Acids 0g, Sodium 12mg, Dietary Fibre 3g,
- Nutritional Benefits Satisfy your hunger by munching this pack of plain Signature cashew nuts from the goodness factory of Nutraj. The content inside has been vacuum packed to retain freshness and crispiness of the nuts. These delicious and mouth watering cashew nuts are delightful, nutritious and wholesome for the stomach. It is an original vitamin pill of nature and is very appetizing which can be used in cooking as well as baking. Nutraj is a pioneer name in the trade of healthy bites, and offers the finest variety of nuts and dried fruits from around the world. Process, hygiene and quality are the major parameters which are laid major emphasis on under this label. Disclaimer: While we take complete care to provide Vacuum packing to the customer. However some vacuum may lost in transit. This doesn’t affect the quality of the product. Cashews contain low fat content. It contains unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. They are rich in antioxidants. Cashews are a good source of iron, Potassium, Carbohydrates, dietary fibers, proteins, Calcium, Vitamin B-6 and Magnesium. This gourmet food is healthy, tasty and nutritional. You can go solo snacking on them guilt free when you know that they are filled with nutrition. Cashew nuts have a great percentage of essential dietary fibers which is oleic acid and palmitic acid. Cashew nut is rich in selenium, zinc, magnesium, iron and phosphorous and a reat source of phytochemicals, proteins and antioxidants. Cashew nuts are tasty and highly sought-after nuts. They can be enjoyed either roasted or plain, and with or without salt. They can be added to a various vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies.
There are no reviews yet.