Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100 Whey Protein Powder Double Rich Chocolate1lb
Optimum Nutrition is a brand that you can trust when it comes to your nutritional requirements. The special formula of this whey protein supplement gives you several benefits that make it one of the most recommended options. Some benefits include:
- Best protein source: With Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein, you get 24 g of protein in every serving (30 g). With 78% protein concentration, it helps you reach your daily-required intake without any hassles. They whey isolates used in this product are ultra-filtered as well. This breaks them down into finer particles that are extremely easy for your body to absorb. As a result, you get visible results much faster.
- Great amino acid profile: Amino acids fuel every activity of your muscles. From giving you the power that you need when you are training to helping you recover faster, amino acids play a very important role in bodybuilding. With Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, you get 5.5 g of BCAAs and 4 g of Glutamine in each serving (30 g). These are the most abundant amino acids in the muscle structure. These amino acids are absorbed instantly by your muscles, which ensure that you recover from the most strenuous training session as well. That way, you do not have to worry about muscle soreness. In addition to that, this supplement also contains Essential Amino Acids to give you a great amino acid profile.
- Enhanced lean muscle development: Higher protein concentration increases the rate of muscle development. It promotes muscle synthesis or the production of new muscle fibers to give you better volume and more strength. The advantage with ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein is the low fat, sugar and carbohydrate content. Without the unwanted calorie intake, you are able to build leaner muscles to get a more chiseled physique.
- Body building and maintenance: With whey protein isolates, you get a quick and instant source of nourishment for your muscles which helps them recover faster. You also have a consistent supply of the most important amino acids. As a result, you are not only able to build muscle but are also able to prevent any muscle breakdown. That way, you can retain your physique for much longer.
Protein blend (93%) (Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), Cocoa, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
When to Use
For best results, it is recommended that you use Optimum Nutrition Protein Powder:
- First thing in the morning- To help recover from long hours without any nutrition.
- Before workout- It helps build endurance and prepares the muscles for better growth.
- After workout- Fast acting whey isolates help muscles recover much faster.
How to Use
Mix one scoop (30 g) with 175-300 ml of water or skimmed milk. Using a shaker cup, prepare a lump free drink. The high mixability of this ON protein also allows you to prepare your drink by simply stirring it with a spoon. You can also get creative with your shake by blending the protein powder with fruits, dry fruits and other ingredients of your choice.
Is a protein powder better than other protein sources?
When you are working out on a regular basis, you need to make sure that you consume the necessary amount of protein to sustain physical activity. With protein powders, you have an easy source of protein that helps you avoid elaborate meal preps. However, it is highly recommended that you use it along with a balanced meal for better results.
Cholesterol Free, gluten free, sugar free
Endurance, Height Gain, Strength Gain, Weight Gain, Weight Loss